The structure is a peaceful oasis that overlooks the Tyrrhenian Sea, south of the Gulf of Policastro, in the territory of Scalea, ancient and picturesque town in the Calabrian coast.
It is located in an area rich in historical and archaeological scenic routes. They are easily accessible:
- Pollino National Park
- Park of Cilento
- Small and Big Sila
- Spezzano Albanese
- Guardia Piemontese
- – Islands of Dino and Cirencester
- Maratea, ecc.
- Interior space 20 sqm
- Veranda and garden
- Made of noise and heat insulation
- Consists of 2 rooms furnished and toilet
- Stove complete with equipment
- Fridge 140 lt
- Running hot and cold water
- Furnished with a double sofa bed and a bunk bed, wardrobe, blankets, pillows, table, chairs and air conditioning
Prices include use of a beach umbrella and two deck chairs, private beach flanked in the camp site (max. distance beach / bungalow: 50 m).
- Interior space of 20 sqm with veranda.
- Made of sound-absorbing material
- The environment consists of a kitchenette, a double bed, two single beds, toilets and air conditioning.